CEO & Founder Message
After fourteen years with ExxonMobil Controllers managing fixed asset and project processes, Kent Bettisworth founded BETTISWORTH & ASSOCIATES to deliver business solutions making information technology work for you...the customer!
Since 1995, he and his associates have consulted for many Fortune 1000 corporations across all industries and are well-regarded for their business and technical knowledge in SAP’s Projects System, Fixed Asset, Revenue Recognition, Real Estate Contract Lease Management, and Investment Management solutions.
Kent brings over thirty-five years experience building new organizations, creating and delivering business process changes, and implementing and managing information systems enabling SAP solutions.
Kent has successfully presented to a wide array of venues and audiences including SAP Insider events, Sapphire/ASUG Annual Conferences, and the annual Controlling conference in San Diego. Kent provided dynamic leadership and guidance to the ASUG PLM and Oil & Gas Special Interest groups for many years. In addition, Kent taught courses in Projects System and Asset Management solutions at SAP training centers in San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, and Philadelphia as well as for many clients.
He has lectured on leadership and management topics as a University of Texas professor. Kent has a B.B.A. in Management from Texas A&M University and a M.B.A. from the University of Texas at Austin.
"My company employs a select and small group of experienced, professional SAP consultants who believe strongly in the founding principles of BETTISWORTH & ASSOCIATES.
1) Listen to your client,
2) Deliver quality work,
3) Educate yourself continually, and
4) Stay connected to your community."
"In addition to our core principles, these beliefs also guide our day-to-day interactions:"
- "If you're not having fun yet, it's time to get a new job"
- "You are not living if you are not learning"
- "Be part of the solution, not part of the problem"
- "If you believe you can or believe you cannot, you are right"
- "Always leave a place better than you found it"
- "A job is not complete until the paperwork is finished"
- "It is about the journey, not the destination...unless it's an SAP system implementation...and then its both!"