SAP Access Terms and Conditions
Access to our SAP systems is subject to the following terms & conditions. Your purchase and subsequent use of our SAP systems indicates your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
1. Access to our SAP system is for non-production use only. Commercial productive use is not allowed with our public SAP remote access.
2. You may not copy, distribute, or sell any information you receive in connection with purchasing our products & services.
3. You may not resell nor share your personal access to the SAP IDES system.
4. SAP remote access accounts and subscriptions may not be shared among individuals. All user IDs are for single student access only.
5. Refunds are not available for any unused portion of SAP access packages or subscriptions.
6. 100% refunds are applied if unhappy with our services.
7. Any activity designed to circumvent existing security measures or destructive activities that negatively impact system performance, stability or reliability will lead to immediate account termination without refunds of the unused portion of access.
8. Access to certain transactions, such as user maintenance, security & authorizations, ABAP Workbench and system administration, is restricted.
9. We do not provide PC desktop nor SAP module configuration support.
10. We may provide OSS note research and application of notes as part of our standard SAP access system support.
11. We do not promise a specific level of service as the quality and availability of remote access to our SAP IDES systems may be influenced by any number of external factors outside our control.
12. All subscriptions will renew automatically until cancelled. Cancellation notice must be delivered, e-mail, at least 1 day prior to the renewal.
13. You agree that our liability in any situation is limited to the cost of one month of SAP access.
14. Violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your SAP user ID and customer account, without notice and without refund.